I'm Rebekah Gregg - wife for almost 20 years, mom of 4 amazing kids, and award-winning teen and senior portrait photographer located in the north Atlanta metro area in Cherokee, North Fulton and Cobb counties. I've been featured several times on Seniorologie.com - a website dedicated solely to senior portraiture. I make sure that your pictures reflect who you are and show your unique personality and interests!
I love taking high school senior portraits! This is such an exciting time in your life (or in the life of the young adult living under your roof)! So much is changing right now and it's an incredibly busy time; senior portraits are a wonderful way to stop for a moment, take a deep breath, and capture who you are and how excited you are for your future.
When I'm not working, I'm either lounging around with a cup of coffee (lots of cream!) or on an adventure with my family (cross-country road trip are awesome!). I'm always on the lookout for the best guacamole, a great concert to attend, or groundhogs (they're so cute!).
Some quick info:
Senior or Teen Portrait Session fee is $200 (due when booking*) and includes:
- Consultation for planning your session
- 2 hour session in 2 to 3 locations determined by your personal preferences and my professional experience
- Professional editing and Retouching of final images
- Online gallery for viewing available for 2 weeks
Products Available for purchase:
- $20 per image download (hi-res jpegs) ...OR...
- $400 for entire gallery of hi-res jpegs (30-40 images) and printing release on an online gallery for direct download ** BEST Value! I want you to have ALL of your pictures!
- $100 Basic Print Package: one 10x10 gallery wrap canvas, two 8x10, and four 5x7
- $250 Medium Print Package: one 11x14 gallery wrap canvas, four 8x10, five 5x7, and four 4x6
- $400 Large Print Package: one 16x24 gallery wrap canvas, two 11x14, six 8x10, ten 5x7, and six 4x6
- $100 Photo Book (great for graduation party for friends and family to sign)
- $75 Professional Makeup application (all money goes to makeup artist) -I have several Makeup Artists that I trust and adore working with. It is well worth the extra pampering and peace of mind that you will look like yourself but in the best camera-ready way! MUA meets us here at my office and you are able to get your makeup applied while I lay out your final outfits and decide which order we will take your pictures.
- $50 Professional Hair Styling
I'm thrilled that you're here and would love to talk with you about what you can expect and to help you plan your session! You can send me an email through my Contact Me page, or at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me at (678) 637-7518.
- Additional editing requests beyond what is provided in the session fee will be outsourced and will cost extra (price to be determined by editor).
Locations must be within a 20 mile radius of Woodstock. Locations farther than 20 miles will cost an additional $25 to be paid with session fee.
* I have a limited number of dates available so please book early as there could be a need for weather rescheduling.
** Hi-res jpeg files for best quality printing (RAW files are unedited property of the photographer and will not be provided)
***Prices are subject to change